|Pad Site||1.00 AC|
|Small Shops||1,200 SF|
|Demographic||1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Avg Household Income||$58,997||$57,968||$57,138|
|Traffic Count||Route 219 - 12,881 A.D.T.|
Built in 2003, Liberty Marketplace is a ±68,200 SF GLA neighborhood shopping center on 25.98 AC. Within walking distance of the property is the DuBois Area Middle School, E. J. Mansell Stadium, Showers Field Minor League Baseball Stadium and the Beaver Meadow Trail.
DuBois is the most populous community in Clearfield County, PA and is located approximately 100 miles Northeast of Pittsburgh. DuBois is also one of two principal cities, the other being State College, that make up the larger State College-DuBois, PA Combined Statistical Area.
Adjacent to Liberty Marketplace is 15 AC of residual land which is ready for development. The site is next to Rt. 219 with 12,881 AADT and 2 miles from I 80 with 24,802 AADT. The land is perfectly suited for convenience and gas, financial institution, fast food, or medical users.
• Martin’s anchored center in the heart of DuBois
• Conveniently accessible to Interstate 80
• Pad Site Available for development
• Build-to-suit or ground lease opportunities available
• Perfect location for fast food, convenience, finacial institution, or car wash
• GLA ±68,200 SF