|Small Shops||1,161 SF - 12,852 SF|
|Demographic||1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Average Household Income||$121,318||$109,068||$119,445|
|Traffic Count||Germantown Pike - 28,242 A.D.T.|
• Last space remaing in Weis-anchored center located in the heart of East Norriton!
• GLA: ±121,052 Square Feet
• Germantown Pike 28,242 AADT
• Excellent co-tenancy and ample parking
• Signage available for future retailer
About East Norriton
East Norriton is a township located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania and is a former farming community 8 miles northwest of Philadelphia’s city limits, consisting of residential, commercial, and industrial areas.
Shopping malls close to East Norriton are the Plymouth Meeting Mall and the King of Prussia Mall. The township is situated on the US 202 corridor, north of King of Prussia and Norristown.
Einstein Medical Center, the major hospital for Montgomery County, sits on 87 acres in East Norriton (the former land of Wood’s Golf Center) and Genuardi’s (a division of Safeway Inc.) formerly had its headquarters in the township.