|Status||For Lease, Sale|
|Demographic||1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Average Household Income||$166,513||$151,929||$163,555|
|Traffic Count||Bethlehem Pike (Route 309) - 30,013 A.D.T.|
|Traffic Count||Horsham Road (Route 463) - 12,982 A.D.T.|
|Traffic Count||North Wales Road - 9,755 A.D.T.|
About North Wales
North Wales is a borough in Montgomery County – the third largest county in Pennsylvania -- situated less than a mile from the super-regional market of Montgomeryville. North Wales is a suburb of Philadelphia, approximately 27 miles north of Center City Philadelphia.
About the Subject Property
The Pep Boys is located on North Wales Road with 9,755 AADT and Bethlehem Pike with 30,013 AADT. The subject property is 20,544 square feet on 3.13 AC on 1-story. The lot has 159 parking spaces and the property is zoned for Commercial- Retail.
• Free-standing former Pep Boy Auto located in North Wales - super regional Montgomeryville - market
• 9 full size bays for auto/truck use
• 159 parking spaces
• Zoned: C1 (Commercial Retail)
• Bethlehem Pike 30,013 AADT
• North Wales Road 9,755 AADT