Camp Hill Commons
- Erford Road & Senate Avenue , Camp Hill , PA 17011
- Retail, Full-Services Restaurants, Banking, Commercial
- For Lease
- Availability: Up to 1,872 SF Retail | Build-to-suit Opportunities
- Also available, Pad Site for UP to 6K SF Freestanding Building + Outside Seating Option
Camp Hill Commons was built on the 17-acre site of the former Senate Plaza building, which was imploded in 2017. Ideally located just off the Camp Hill Bypass, minutes from downtown Harrisburg.
With tenants like First Watch and Olive Oil Grille offering fresh made-to-order dishes, this center has been welcomed by the many businesses, who's daytime employment numbers are over ± 140,000 employees per day. Those employees are part of nearby organizations like Geisinger Holy Spirit Hospital, Rite Aid Corporation, Gannett Fleming, and more.
- JUST LISTED 1,872 SF endcap retail suite on Erford Road, available soon!
- 958 SF inline retail suite on Erford Road, available now.
- A 1.54 AC Commercial pad situated adjacent to First Watch on Senate Ave. Build-to-suit options are available.
- 7,000 SF pad site with HOTEL LIQUOR LICENSE Available for Free Standing Restaurant. Finishes/Delivery Negotiable
Comfort Suites is currently under the finishing stages of construction and has begun to pre-book rooms for December 2020. A full service restaurant pad is available adjacent to this site. The 7K SF pad has the potential for outdoor seating and a hotel liquor license.
Centerpointe Apartments are now completed and fully-leased. The 40 units are pet friendly and smoke free, some with city skyline views.