Blue Ridge Village
- Linglestown Road , Harrisburg , PA 17110
- Retail, Services, Casual Restaurant, Offices, Child Care, Banking
- For Lease, Sale
- Availability: Phase II/III Development: Retail 1,200 - 4,000 SF | Commercial up to 5 AC
- Phase II Pre-leasing NOW!!!
Blue Ridge Village is a ±130,000 acre redevelopment project in Dauphin County with spectacular views of the Blue Mountain range. The highly anticipated community is currently constructing the 79 acres of housing, 16 acres of retail, and an additional 11 acres for commercial or office use. A 30+ acre township park is in future planning stages. Phase II and III Commercial and Retail development begins 2021.
There are multiple tract options, with flexible subdivision configurations available for the 11 acres of commercial/office space. The location would be ideal for CORPORATE HQ, COMMERCIAL use, or even a high volume GROCERY. Conveniently located, just 4 miles from Interstate 81, 8 miles from State Capitol Complex/Downtown Harrisburg, and 15 Miles from Harrisburg International Airport.
- AVAILABLE NOW
- 1,937 SF INLINE SUITE
- PHASE II - RETAIL
- 2 new multi-tenant retail buildings on Linglestown Road.
- Suites from 1,200 SF.
- Single-tenant options up to 4,000 SF
- PHASE II - COMMERCIAL
- 3.5 AC Pad, build-to-suit
- 5 AC Pad, build-to-suit
Blue Ridge Village will also bring 385 residential units to the area, including apartments, town-homes, and single family houses by top developers Triple Crown Corporation and Ryan Homes.