Now Hiring: Leasing Associate
Entry-level Leasing Associate, Retail Shopping Center Portfolio
J.C. BAR Properties, Inc. is an innovative commercial real estate development and property management company in the Mid-Atlantic Region boasting a management portfolio of nearly 20 retail centers, totaling over 2 million square feet of prime retail properties and more than $1 Billion in developed experience.
This position is responsible for assisting the CEO and VP of Retail Services with duties pertaining to the leasing or sale of a portfolio of commercial land and retail shopping centers throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland to specifically comprise the marketing and leasing process.
This position will be taught and expected to assist in the following:
- Development and Execution of Marketing Plans for Owned Properties or Third-Party Listings
- Superior Customer Service in All Tenant/Prospect Interactions
- Direct Marketing in Person, or via Phone, and Emails to Target Prospects
- Maintenance of a Comprehensive Contact Database to Generate Monthly Activity Logs.
- Showing and Negotiation of Small Shop Retail Tenancies
- Lease administration/Abstracting
- General Commercial Real Estate Research as Needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong interest in furthering a career in the commercial real estate industry is a must.
- Undergraduate Degree Preferred.
- PA Real Estate License a plus, but not an immediate requirement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to other software and online interfaces as needed.
- Strong communication skills with tenants/ prospects/team members both in person and on the phone.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work both proactively and independently on all projects.
- Confident, upbeat, dedicated and adaptive personality with an ability to think on their feet in a collaborative work environment. Most everything else can be taught.
- Willingness to travel within PA and MD
Submit cover letter with salary requirements to Heather Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.